It's time to bid 2013 goodbye. On the Kenyan media terrain, the year has witnessed exemplary news coverage, as well as very rudimentary mistakes. It gratifyingly means there's been plenty of lessons learnt and shared. Here now are this site's most popular blog posts of 2013, in descending order.
- One Dress, Three News Presenters, Three TV Stations
- Apology Not Accepted! The On Air Error And The Naivety Terror
- A Refund Policy For Faulty Newspaper Content
- Of Live TV And Multi-Tasking, Multi-Talented Reporters
- From A Scribe To A Senator
- The Anatomy Of A High Voltage Story - Dismissing Or Defending Dismissal?
- Joint Media Production: It Shouldn't End With The Presidential Debate
- Urgent Media Audit Required After Westgate Coverage
- TV Interview, Cum Cross-Examination Cum Police Interrogation
- Discontent With The Content Of TV Morning Shows
I'm eternally grateful to everyone, who has found time to visit this blog. The interaction has been amazing and the feedback most valuable in improving the site and its content.
May blessings, good tidings and all the fulfilment you desire come to pass in 2014!